|We'll gladly quote you our price once we know the details of your event...
To quote a price, the minimum information we’ll need to know:
- Exact date of your event? (this allows us to check which of our DJs are still open or already booked on your specific date.)
- Venue where is your reception being held? (please provide the name of the venue, city & state.)
- Do you also need DJ music for an on-site ceremony or cocktail hour? If so, will either one be held outside or in a separate room?
- How many hours of DJ performance time will you need? (actual performance time... we don't charge for set-up/break-down).
- Approximate number of guests? (because a larger sound system is needed for 450 guests versus only 75 guests)
- Do you need any options? (Outdoor ceremonies need a 2nd DJ system and an additional hour. Many clients also want wireless LED uplighting, a photo booth, a GOBO monogram or other options, which will actually LOWER the normal price of those services when they are all booked together as a package with an AllStar DJ! )
Once you contact us with all of the required details of your wedding outlined above, our office staff will contact you to explain all your options and help narrow it down to the best DJ for your needs. We'll quote our price for the particular DJ and services you want without a high-pressure sales pitch... just a package that's a perfect match for your style, vision, musical preferences and budget... from one of America's most trusted names in wedding entertainment.
Next, meet the specific DJ you're interested in and once you decide it's a perfect match, your search is over.
Flexible Payment Plans
AllStar will help you create a payment plan that's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1) Your initial deposit & signed booking agreement will lock in your date.
2) You can choose the number of convenient payments to fit your budget.
3) You can choose your preferred method of payment (cash, check or any major credit card ).
|Most couples searching for a their wedding DJ ask plenty of questions...
AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting can answer "YES"
the following questions:
- Are you a Full-Time DJ Company, rather than a part-time DJ with 9-5 voice mail and a different "regular" job?
- Will the DJ wear a tuxedo or suit and tie at my wedding?
- Does your company have a policy that prohibits drinking alcohol during an event or eating while on stage?
- Can I meet with the actual DJ who'll be at my wedding before I make a decision to hire your company?
- Will you provide a booking contract and complete, detailed wedding planning forms for both ceremony & reception?
- Do you accept all major credit cards for my deposit?
- Do you guarantee in writing that the DJ I book will be the same DJ at my wedding?
- Do you co-ordinate details with my other vendors so that everyone is on the same page.
- Do you carry only legally purchased music (rather than poor quality copies or illegal downloads)?
- Do you subscribe to a professional DJ music service that provides all the new pre-releases each week in every genre, right when the radio stations get them, automatically?
- Do you carry a full library of classical music for wedding ceremonies and can you create special music mixes if needed for my wedding party introductions or first dance?
- Is your music collection complete enough to cover all generations and musical styles?
- Do you have emergency back-up for your entire music library at every event, just in case?
Liability & Emergency Back-Up
- Can you provide me with a copy of your DJ liability insurance? (Now required by major hotels & other venues to protect YOU if your DJ does damage to their property)
- Will you carry a complete extra back-up DJ system and extra microphone with you to my event in case of equipment failure?
- Can your wireless microphones operate at different frequencies, in case of a transmission conflict or frequency interference.
- Do you have back-up transportation available as well?
- Does your company have other equally qualified DJs available in case of an emergency situation arising on the day of my wedding? (A reputable agency is your best bet because you do NOT want your DJ doing a last minute Google search, ready to book the first available substitute DJ if he or she suddenly can't be at your wedding).
Affiliations, Honors & Awards
- Are you a member of the American DJ Association?
- Have you won the coveted "Bride's Choice Award" for the last 5 years in a row... placing your company in the top 5% of all Wedding DJs, as voted by brides' satisfaction survey/reviews after their weddings all across America.
- Have you been voted "The Knot Best of Weddings" pick in Boston for a record 6 times?
- Is your DJ business listed with the Better Business Bureau and has it earned their highest A+ rating for customer satisfaction, ethical business practices, integrity and reliability?
- Is your company a state-licensed booking agency with a $1,000 surety bond? (Required by law in Massachusetts to book other DJs).
- Can you provide me with multiple DJ reviews and satisfaction surveys as references from former wedding clients?
- Have you won any verifiable awards in the wedding industry? (Question any DJ who says they are "top rated" or "voted the best" when they don't give the source of the award so that you can verify it.)
- Does your company have at least 270 client reviews on weddingwire.com,?
We hope this helps you select the perfect DJ service to entrust with the most important day of your life.... contact us with your event details for an exact price quote today. Thank you!
AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting
Copyright © 2013 AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting