We'll gladly quote you our price once we know the details of your event...
To quote a price, the minimum information we’ll need to know:
- Exact date of your event? (this allows us to check if the DJ, UpLighting or Photo Booth is still available on your specific date.)
- What services are you interested in? (DJ, uplighting, photobooth, classical ceremony musicians, GOBO monogram.. etc)
- Venue where your wedding is being held? (please provide the name of the venue, city & state.)
- Do you also need music for an on-site ceremony or cocktail hour? If so, will either one be held outside or in separate room?
- How many hours of time will you need? (actual performance/service time... we don't charge for set-up/break down time).
- Approximate number of guests? (because more sound equipment and lighting is needed for 450 guests versus only 75 guests)
- A phone number and best time to call at your convenience (since email alone doesn't permit a dialogue of Q & A to hep us learn about your vision for the wedding, which helps us to truly match you to the best services that meet that vision.. and your budget!)
Once you contact us with all of the required details of your wedding outlined above, we'll quote our price for that particular DJ or package of services without any pressure-filled sales pitch and ask if you'd like to meet the specific DJ who is the best "fit" for you. Once you decide the DJ is a perfect match, your search is over. When you book with us, the price is locked in for you with a signed contract so that any future price increases will not affect you as it can with some vendors or venues.