We'll gladly quote you our price once we know the details of your event...
To quote a price, the minimum information we’ll need to know:
- Exact date of your event? (this allows us to check which of our DJs are still open or already booked on your specific date.)
- Venue where is your reception being held? (please provide the name of the venue, city & state.)
- Do you also need DJ music for an on-site ceremony or cocktail hour? If so, will either one be held outside or in separate room?
- How many hours of DJ performance time will you need? (actual performance time... we don't charge for set-up/break down time).
- Approximate number of guests? (because a larger sound system is needed for 450 guests versus only 75 guests)
- Do you need any options? (Outdoor ceremonies need a 2nd DJ system and an additional hour. Many clients also want wireless LED uplighting, a photo booth, a GOBO monogram or other options, which will actually LOWER the normal price of those services when they are all booked together as a package with an AllStar DJ! )
Once you contact us with all of the required details of your wedding outlined above, our office staff will explain all your options and narrow it down to the best DJ available for your needs. We'll quote our price for that particular DJ or package of services you're interested in without any high-pressure sales pitch and arrive at a package that's a perfect match for your style, vision, musical preferences and budget. Next, you'll want to meet the specific DJ who is the best "fit" for you. If you decide the DJ is a perfect match, your search is over. Once you book with us, the price is locked in for you with a signed contract so that any future price increases will not affect you as it can with some vendors or venues.